Amptec c900 electric boiler repost now registered | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Amptec c900 electric boiler repost now registered in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paying with plumbing you know sfa about, especially when your not bright enough to log back into a forum that you are pulling to bits.

I wish your neighbours all the best.

put some pics up simple way to do it and have a look at s plans

Simon g, im on my phone, it's responding, it's obvious who I am, any need to log back in? Wasn't aware it had logged out, nice to see your intellectual limitations have been reached that you have to resort to name calling :) as I say I'll figure it myself I can plumb one alot easier than you can wire one so you make sure you have a nice day, to anyone genuine on here and not pretentious, I apologise for my stress, to those of you who refuse to speak let alone help, without even asking questions first since all your initial replies were sarcastic a waste of time and clearly against what it says directly above where you type to reply, I wish you well, I hope your loved ones find you comforting because I doubt many others like you, now I'm getting arsey and it's a waste of time, no help nothing ventured nothing gained, thought a forum for plumbing advice might give plumbing advice, better a diyer do it with help and advised than on his own, point being I've worked with plumbers over the years, fine I'm not qualified but I am competent I was after advice only not a signed certificate on your behalf, again thanks for nothing I won't be re visiting this thread

Simon g, im on my phone, it's responding, it's obvious who I am, any need to log back in? Wasn't aware it had logged out, nice to see your intellectual limitations have been reached that you have to resort to name calling :) as I say I'll figure it myself I can plumb one alot easier than you can wire one so you make sure you have a nice day, to anyone genuine on here and not pretentious, I apologise for my stress, to those of you who refuse to speak let alone help, without even asking questions first since all your initial replies were sarcastic a waste of time and clearly against what it says directly above where you type to reply, I wish you well, I hope your loved ones find you comforting because I doubt many others like you, now I'm getting arsey and it's a waste of time, no help nothing ventured nothing gained, thought a forum for plumbing advice might give plumbing advice, better a diyer do it with help and advised than on his own, point being I've worked with plumbers over the years, fine I'm not qualified but I am competent I was after advice only not a signed certificate on your behalf, again thanks for nothing I won't be re visiting this thread

when you log back in click keep me signed in if you dont it will log you out after 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
N
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Back