Annual Gas Boiler Service | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Annual Gas Boiler Service in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as you call Transco all they do is come out and cap the meter regardless, then you've got to pay for a gs engineer to come out and uncap it.
IMO there is nothing wrong with the installation and the and the drop is withing limits, a simple phone call to the engineer from the customer would of bottomed this discussion in about 30 secs.

This is why I never tell the customer if their is a permissible drop.

This. Why tell them? Just make a note of it yourself. Telling the customer 'oh yeah you have a gas leak but it's ok, it's a permissible gas leak' will only cause worry, as shown with this thread.

This. Why tell them? Just make a note of it yourself. Telling the customer 'oh yeah you have a gas leak but it's ok, it's a permissible gas leak' will only cause worry, as shown with this thread.

My point exactly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you passed this information onto the...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
If you're dealing with a vulnerable person...
Replies
Views
Back