Any commercial ideal chaps around ?? | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Any commercial ideal chaps around ?? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

W

Whyme

Got to change a flue hood and heat padding on a Ideal Imax soon and just wondered how involved it is..The joint to the main plate looks like its sealed with some grey silicone stuff....Just wondered what it was and if it needs a gasket after strip or the same kind of stuff???? It's a long shot i know ..

Ideal use a grey mastic stuff on their boilers **** knows what it is but it sticks to everything when it is new and hardens with the heat.
Apart from that i can't help you Gaz. A lot of use that was lol

Haha Tamz......Crop its on the original heat ex and they are the older models, like ya say could be that grey high temp stuff...

Ps if ya hear of a factory workforce dying of co please delete this post. it'll give me chance to leave the country. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

A
Depends on area and appliance I believe mate.
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cheers i dont think he used a camera tbh. Im...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
I agree Mark :) The installation can only be a...
Replies
Views
diamondgas
D
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
Back