Anyone got MI's for an Ideal Super Mexico CF 100 boiler please? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Anyone got MI's for an Ideal Super Mexico CF 100 boiler please? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marco

GCN: 41407 46

Going to look at this next week. Cust just text me the details can't tracK down from usual sources, even Ideal's own site!? Lots of other Ideal super Mexico MI's not for the 100 though. Anyone know if its similar to another model. Told its pretty old....floor standing I think.
:banghead:

Any help mucho appreciated Cheers!

Thanks Steve, but tried that and no joy! Rang Ideal, even they don't have them on the web. Only one person may have a copy and shes not in til Tuesday, so will try then. Apparantly its the floor standing Mexico series 1, so pretty old and apparently they didn't do many..not sure if thats a bad sign! Although it has lasted pretty well, so maybe pretty good?

Hi Marco, anything specific you want to know? As far as I remember they're a pretty basic floorstanding boiler. Gas valve, tcupl & stat!

As said, they are very basic boilers. All the info you need for a service will be on the data badge.

I have MI's for the mexico super cf100 41-407-46 what did you need to know

Thanks all - managed to get Ideal to email a pdf today after 5 phone calls. Its dated 1988! It's for a breakdown I'm going to tomorrow, it's blown 2 pumps, previous engineer has given up on it! No HW or heat. He replaced pump and it worked for a few days but there was a lot of banging, then blew! So wanted to get as much info on it as poss. I suspect blockage or sludge or possibly wiring fault, rather than a boiler problem - anyone else had similar with these. Not done much on non combis!

Hi Marco,

Loads of folk here with the experience you can tap into ... you're probably going down the right lines ... System design, age are factors to consider. The boiler is just the sorce of heat in this instance and probably has little to do with the fault your to attend I'd say ... 1988 eh? I'd been out my time 7 years sheeeeeeeesh!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone. I am looking for the 'Collector...
Replies
Views
C
Don't ask this again.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
M
slightly off topic, but i know what your...
Replies
Views
Back