Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Apprentice/plumber wanna be /helper wanted London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not uncommon for some guys to just want to be servicing and breakdown engineers. Especially when they get to a certain age and don't really want to do all the hard graft that is involved in installs.

Like I said on my first post I am looking for :
helper, plumber wanna be , apprentice

not looking for someone to do there gas training with me

It's not uncommon for some guys to just want to be servicing and breakdown engineers. Especially when they get to a certain age and don't really want to do all the hard graft that is involved in installs.

Or the stupid money. £500 a day per lad!

Like I said on my first post I am looking for :
helper, plumber wanna be , apprentice

not looking for someone to do there gas training with me

Could you speak Russian to me allday

Stan get down your local tech collage and grab a level 2 do him for a year then when he's level 3 just nod and pretend you know what he's talking about ........ That's what I would do

Last edited by a moderator:
My Russian is not as good as my English , but if you could speak to me German I will make you a cup of tee + chocolate biscuits all day long

You don't even know what I can do ? But thanks !

Sorry fella. I didn't mean to offend. You're obviously a very good engineer. It's just that because of your company name I just assumed that you were primarily an installer. I was just making the point that I am crap at breakdowns and would love to learn more about them.

If you were a breakdown engineer I'd bite your hand off for the opportunity but I've done the installation stuff and I didn't really like it to be honest. I found it pretty repetitive after a while. Still a great opportunity for someone though.

A gweed engineer wouldnt get bored twitch lol

I enjoy doing plumbing and heating for the right price and I would not get bored from it ! I also hope one day to be regularly very busy as at the moment as it's coming to summer there isn't much happening apart from keeping pricing jobs , all 4/6 bedroom houses with 4/6 bathrooms full installs for a building company who seems to be interesting of using me , however none has been confirmed . In total there is 4 I have priced and they are sending paper work for the other 2 houses next week !

Last edited:
Why do you want to hear German?
can you read German?
Were the 2 questions I asked in German.
I lived in Germany for a number of years and speak it quite well.

Stan's long term plan is to migrate to Germany. So he does not want someone to write to him in German lingo. He needs someone to teach him the lingo :) SEEMPLES

Can do wife swap Stan mines in the Gestapo ! Boots is kinky I just not into the shouting and hitting me

As above long time plan is to imigrate again to Germany or Austria ! Would like to be able to learn a bit before we finally make the move to main land !
Erm

Austria is amazing. Innsbruck one if favourite places of all time. Zelamzee nice but not as nice

Why do you want to hear German?
can you read German?
Were the 2 questions I asked in German.
I lived in Germany for a number of years and speak it quite well.
whats your nationality ? Why did you come back ? What did you do over there ? Were you a mi5 man ( just kidding ) lol
Lately seems I am doing few jobs for some of mi5 and all them government people , I did start to think are they all checking me up !!!

whats your nationality ? Why did you come back ? What did you do over there ? Were you a mi5 man ( just kidding ) lol
Lately seems I am doing few jobs for some of mi5 and all them government people , I did start to think are they all checking me up !!!
You must be close to Hanslope park or one of the other listening posts were loads of mod and mi5 types work. I was a teenager in Berlin. My Dad went over in the previous big building slump the for work he was an architect and project manager before retiring. The wall had been down about 3 years and all the land was being developed it was a mini boom. I was there when the last of the american troops pulled out. Weird getting of a school bus at 7:30 in the morning to a strange rumbling noise then to be confronted by tank barrels plowing through the morning fog. Once they got the order to go it all happened quite quick hundreds of transporters drove past us loaded with tanks humvees and all sorts. It was an emotional time lots of friends from my international school whent back to the states. Never saw most of them again. Came back to live with my mum when my parents decided they were getting divorced. Was there 3 years in total only took 1 to learn German 2 to be considered mother tongue. Dont use it now though so its pretty rusty.

I enjoy doing plumbing and heating for the right price and I would not get bored from it ! I also hope one day to be regularly very busy as at the moment as it's coming to summer there isn't much happening apart from keeping pricing jobs , all 4/6 bedroom houses with 4/6 bathrooms full installs for a building company who seems to be interesting of using me , however none has been confirmed . In total there is 4 I have priced and they are sending paper work for the other 2 houses next week !

That builder from the mill hill job has loads off work around mill hiil , Barnet area , I text u his number again ,

No thx mate , he ain't interest paying the right price tbh . I am better of staying away from builders like him .
Thank you very much for offering help mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for evening/weekend work...
Replies
Views
D
Re: From S.W London. Done Level 2 & 3 C&G 6128...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
Guys you are all entitled to an opinion and...
Replies
Views
Yeah, we'd love to find someone who will...
Replies
Views
Back