Atag feedback please | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Atag feedback please in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

I do agree with you KOP , lovely boiler, it may become easier on the sell once the changes come in , in April ... I hear some of the other posts saying that the new regs will be hard to regulate but they could be useful for us to up sell and be able to install a better more efficient system ..

I've asked about being an installer for them but as i don't install loads of boilers every year said that not worth there while.

(Quite a few elderly customers with boilers v.near end of life wanting a new reliable/efficient replacement in next year or two)

Also they didn't want the rep coming all the way to windswept Cornwall to demo but mentioned i am happy to travel to where he would be demonstrating to potential installers within 200miles+ if reqd.

Looking at getting rid of my current install that the builders put in almost 20years ago as per a previous post (gledhill boilermate & potterton suprima40).

Happy to put my money where my mouth is & buy complete setup with controls from manufacturer and if good enough will recommend to customers in due course

Like the quality and all the efficiency features on the IC Economiser combi as daughter like 45 min showers & i like a good one if back is giving me grief after work.

It is either the Atag IC economiser or maybe a Ideal Vogue S18 & U/V 210l cylinder with full wc & controls from manufacturer.

Any advice is appreciated,

Cheers,

Andy

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Shaun Why do you say installation is key...
Replies
Views
Alan 48
A
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
Back