Baxi 5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March 2012 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi 5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March 2012 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heating-eng

[h=1]5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March 2012[/h] Our new range of boilers set themselves up for optimum performance and efficiency at the touch of a button. For their whole lifetime.
For you, it means easier installation, greater reliability and fewer call-backs. You can also be sure you are giving your customers exactly what they need; outstanding heating and hot water delivery, lower energy costs and complete peace of mind.
And to back that up, Baxi is offering a free 5-year parts and labour warranty now extended for a further three months to include any new GA boiler purchased, installed and registered on works, through warranty and/or Gas Safe, between 5th September 2011 and 31st March 2012. The 5-year warranty will then be automatically generated and notification sent direct to the homeowner.*
All our warranties are backed by our award-winning customer service division heateam, winner of the Field Service category in the National Customer Service Awards 2010, and also voted number one for customer care in the UK heating industry.**
To qualify for a 5-year warranty, the boiler must be registered on works.
Boilers qualifying for the 5-year warranty are:
Baxi Neta-tec Combi GA
Baxi Duo-tec Combi GA
Baxi Megaflo System Compact GA
Baxi 5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March 2012 - Blog

Re: Baxi 5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March

great boilers with very good warranty

Re: Baxi 5-year warranty on our new range of boilers extended until the end of March

hmm agree to disagree am afraid , understand why they have extended the warranty though

Fitted about 15 or so in last few months with no problems at all.
Got 2 in van ready to fit next week..

what sizes? dont get me wrong i love the duo tec but the neta has really tested my loyalty to baxi

what sizes? dont get me wrong i love the duo tec but the neta has really tested my loyalty to baxi
Fitted mainly Neta Tec ..have fitted new duo Tec and also system boiler.
All have worked with no problems.
Maybe I have been lucky

very i would say or i broke a mirror somewhere along the lines. i do appreciate though been part of there works, and getting there guys out next day

very i would say or i broke a mirror somewhere along the lines. i do appreciate though been part of there works, and getting there guys out next day
What number do you use for next day ? .never had to ring them. I do not have number.

ill pm you it as this is a bit open

Thank you

now orriees , course you have to be registered with them which you are so no problemeo

ill pm you it as this is a bit open
Thanks for that, needed today for the first time, next working day for call out , seems good lets hope they fix it.

i always fit baxi but the new ones have also tested my loyalty,
been out to another 2 today, ggrrrrr

i also fit baxi and potterton but not the netatec or duotec 2 i mainly fit the 2 year warranty heatmax the same as a duotec mk 1 some how i think it will outlive the neta tec

Hi guys

What problems you have been having with these? just wondering as i have put a few duo tec and neta's in recently and all have been ok (so far). One thing i didnt like tho was how tight the PRV connection is to the filling link on the duo tec.
cheers

Hi guys

What problems you have been having with these? just wondering as i have put a few duo tec and neta's in recently and all have been ok (so far). One thing i didnt like tho was how tight the PRV connection is to the filling link on the duo tec.
cheers

Duo tec 2 are bangers. We had one fitted for one wk b4 the gas valve gave up

Duo tec 2 are bangers. We had one fitted for one wk b4 the gas valve gave up
They have had a problem with gas valves this has now been sorted, most new boilers have some teething problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Update on this post I finally got round to...
Replies
Views
Vaillant all day mate
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
A
I know its stupid.
Replies
Views
5 year Baxi guarantee came with boiler when...
Replies
Views
Back