Baxi Bermuda Boiler Keeps Igniting | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Bermuda Boiler Keeps Igniting in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iancam

Hi
I have a Baxi Bermuda back boiler and it keeps igniting for approximately 20 seconds every 10 minutes - even when the programmer/timer is switched to off - any ideas why? I have it programmed to H/W only at the moment for an hour twice a day.

if you are sure it is off at the clock, it sounds like one of the zone valves is faulty and trying to fire the system, but as the pump is off the water wont leave the boiler

thanks for that - it is definitely off - I guess I should get a technician then?

how long has it been doing it , it is possible that it was wired without an interlock pre 99??

I have just moved into this flat - I will get a plumber in right away! Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
M
Chances are there’s still air in the system...
Replies
Views
You might have a EV (expansion vessel)...
Replies
Views
Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
Back