Baxi combi 80d to potterton titanium | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi combi 80d to potterton titanium in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all I want to change my son's Baxi combi 80e to a potterton titanium I think the back mounting plates are the same but the potterton has an offset flue Baxi seem to make an offset flue adaptor and was wondering if anyone as done this change the Baxi is 15 years old and been relatively fault free but it is getting tired Thanks

Are you gas safe ? ?

Similar plumbing topics

Upto you the duo has a flow rate of 11 as the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
D
I haven't done that yet John. I've also not...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back