Baxi Combi Boiler - Wont switch off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi Combi Boiler - Wont switch off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali

Hi, can someone help me please, I have baxi combi boiler (approx 6 years old). The heating/HW goes on and off ok at scheduled times but the boiler itself keeps firing up and does not go off. I know the boiler is not switching off right as it makes a different sound trying to shut down. Burner light goes out when not on scheduled time and other lights stay on. Any ideas on how to fix this?

probably the anti freeze cycle - leave it alone till end of the cold spell

are you certain its a combi? do you also have a cylinder?if so i think you have a baxi solo you said hot water goes off at scheduled times?combis create dhw on demand please give more info model etc

could be a pcb issue,pump over run faulty you need to get it checked out or a flow switch sticking,or ntc but i dont know if this boiler has one

Last edited by a moderator:
hi new member i have a baxie eco 80 heating stays on i have change the pcb as per book fault finding it still wount go off only manulie

hi jack just repaired a baxi eco 80 with same fault as yours, that was a faulty diverter micro switch .. had also burned out the pcb as the customer just left the fault and carried on using the boiler just switching on and off at panel ,

read the thread fully its not a 80 eco its a SYSTEM BOILER A VERY DIFFERENT BOILER ALL TOGETHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
M
Chances are there’s still air in the system...
Replies
Views
A
Might be worth an engineers visit, could be a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back