Baxi duo tec 24 ga | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi duo tec 24 ga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is heat team engineer throwing parts at it , not good practice
fortunately down here in wales we have 2 excellent ones and a third one who will never attend any of my jobs ever again but the 2 good guys and one in particular are fantastic engineers they care about what there doing,i always ring them and tell them what the fault is in advance and they ring me and give me feed back it works both ways,but i dont need to call them that often 100 duotec 1 /gold combis fitted baxi called twice argue with that worcester or vaillant

baxi warranty is good other manufacturers get the test kit out to check the PH level rather than try to repair the boiler .
and worcester want how much in advance to attend and deem its not a product problem?ferroli are the same rang them up the other day for a part number in all the answering nonsense its £180 to attend in warranty that you have to pay up front and will be refunded if its a boiler fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

put the boiler on low very low and leave it...
Replies
Views
Check the continuity of the flue with your...
Replies
Views
Sorry for late reply,was printed circuit board
Replies
Views
The point of the forum is mainly for uk based...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
That's why the buckets there T also gives you...
Replies
Views
Back