Baxi solo heat only | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Baxi solo heat only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any one know how to wire ins Honeywell frost stat ????
Its a y plan ! Boiler in guarage wirering center up in the airing cupbord !

You'll need to run a wire down from the airing cupboard.

Always wired frost and pipe stats to and from wiring centre when part of a Y or S plan.

If not possible consider secondary heater in garage, oil filled rad, electric convector heater etc.

Got a tame spark to wire via a couple of stats that switch on at 5 degrees c. Positioned as near as possible to boiler. Keeps the pipework and boiler from freezing. Switches off at 15 degrees.

Customers not complained, don't know how long it runs for or the running costs.

This option is impossible !!! Any other way to wire it to boiler ?

have you got a permenent live to boiler or are you using the solo as it only needs a sw live.i have done one it is not ideal i used per live from boiler and tapped off that to frost stat to boiler but that only gives frost protection from boiler to cylinder.or what about an rf frost stat battery sensor by boiler - 240 part next to cylinder

ant

All done lads , quickly rewired wiring center ! And had me left with 3 core witch I wired in to permanent live and the white cable from motorised valve and room stat !!!
thank you all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No you couldn’t need to be gas safe
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its a very ingenious but devilishly cunning...
Replies
Views
  • Question
But they don’t drain the system so can still...
Replies
Views
Would go 600 series eg 618 etc or 800 series...
Replies
Views
That boiler is 240v controls but you need to...
Replies
Views
Back