Been burgled or had van broken into in the London area? This is worth a look | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Been burgled or had van broken into in the London area? This is worth a look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up Masood lets hope they are soon united with their legal owners regards Turnpin:coolgleamA:

It doesn't take a detective to know where the case with HSS on the front came from :)

but what happens to the stuff thats not claimed??? i dont mind taking some of them tools off your hands to clear some space

Had a look through... Had a mate of mine get his van broken into last week in mill hill. All his tools swiped, van left completely empty! Quite a bit of Mikita battery tools stolen. So many scum bags out there, trouble is people are willing to buy nicked tools. Plus you've got places like cash converters and eBay easily move stuff on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
no not sarcastic at all
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
J
I get that when it's a slow day just not when...
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back