Best tool bag for servicing | Plumbing Tools | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Best tool bag for servicing in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

G

gemma_p

What's the best tool bag for servicing got my eye on ck magna

thanks gem

Hessian and canvas lined? with a few metal eyelets for stringing it up? Had one few years ago for stillys. Got it from an old boy, it was a really thick heavy one.( leave croppie out of it please) nice but it weighed 2st empty . Think Tamz has got one its in his dress to impress kit. NCB donkey jacket with orange shoulders, cloth cap. Chuccas with toe caps on outside. And chords held up with braces.

Is he still doing rounds on old Butchers Bike, with the big carrier on front ? and paraffin blow lamp
:66:

thermos? one of the old plumbers i worked with brought a pint of cold tea in a glass milk bottle with a bit of plastic tied on with string after he had drunk it the string and plastic went in his pocket i worked with him nearly two years and it never changed and he came to work on a bike

I just bought 2 Makita bags from Wickes 29.99 each!! Shoulder strap, and metal handle, saw pouch and a little pouch on front for multimeter or anything else you might want to put into it!! Only issue is side pockets are a little small but haven't really organised them properly yet!!

I love my FatMax rucksack, I can get all my regular tools in the internal pull out tool organiser and then fill the internal pockets with air spray, ldf, ptfe, pipe cutters etc, and with its hard base it stands upright and its top handle make a joy to carry around.

I'm sure this has all been said before, but hey I've only just foundthe post. :santa_smiley:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Looks good
Replies
Views
  • Question
Tap spanner/box spanner works in a pinch.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Went with both options, my new bacho wide grip...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not the approved way but....either grab the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd like to say in 26 years I've tried them...
Replies
Views
Back