Black Friday 2016 - Saturday night fever | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 5 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 113
  • Views 1K

Discuss Black Friday 2016 - Saturday night fever in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it improves your chance at 419 you mean?

no not getting one mate dont have anything up coming that i can use a 25kw combi for, you can ask ray if you want just put an order in for the 28cdi compacts, as there not dropping tonight, as my local place has started putting up the cost of stnd flues

also got my eye on the twin adey pros for £99 plus the vat

like you say its a 25, if it was a 30 it would be awesome, but do have a few flats around my way that these do nicely :)

like you say its a 25, if it was a 30 it would be awesome, but do have a few flats around my way that these do nicely :)

exactly will do a flat but a push for a normal house

yea its a push for a normal house although I see plenty my way in houses, suppose really only time you notice in 1 bathroom house is the bath takes a little longer to fill! I just prefer to fit a 28/30 as a minimum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
You cant please everyone sometimes you win...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Very good of you that is
Replies
Views
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
E
Please read the forum rules regarding gas...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back