Black Friday: Price Rush | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Black Friday: Price Rush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are some awesome deals mate and I will probably partake I was just curious if there were any more of your "games" this evening to destroy our will

Tee hee.

That would be telling.

The only night you have a sale and i get called out on a call out i couldnt say no to.

Boooo

The only night you have a sale and i get called out on a call out i couldnt say no to.

Boooo

There are still tons of bargains up there Jules. £100 off all CDIs, Ecotec Plus and Main boilers. £50 - £100 of Ideal, Glowworm, Intergas

There are over 100 offers still there - only 7 of them are sold out.

Seriously gutted at missing the Logic + and the Intergas! Need a new boiler for my place and my Mum's. One of each would have sorted me right out!

Seriously gutted at missing the Logic + and the Intergas! Need a new boiler for my place and my Mum's. One of each would have sorted me right out!

im sure they will pop up on ebay soon ;)

Logic + is still on offer. Not as cheap as earlier, but still very competitive. Intergas HRE and EcoRF are also still on offer, but not Rapid.

Logic + is still on offer. Not as cheap as earlier, but still very competitive. Intergas HRE and EcoRF are also still on offer, but not Rapid.

Have the prices on the "normal" pages been changed to the offer prices? I looked on the normal listing to see what reduction there was and there wasn't any?

Still, got the max allowance of Magnacleans and a load of chemicals.

Also, Ray, the website wouldn't allow me to choose a delivery day. I've had an email saying delivery will be Tuesday but that's no good for me. Who should I email about rearranging? I also am owed a refund of the pre-9 AM delivery charge off my last order as it didn't turn up till nearly noon. Pete said he'd refund it but nothing in my account as yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the prices on the "normal" pages been changed to the offer prices? I looked on the normal listing to see what reduction there was and there wasn't any?

Yes, we have just reduced the price. If you compare it to our book, you will see that it is cheaper.

Cool

Also, Ray, the website wouldn't allow me to choose a delivery day.

Yes, we have had a few people mention this issue. Its not universal, but has happened three or four times tonight. Apparently if you navigate forward a month, and then back a month it will work. However, that might be too late for you.

I've had an email saying delivery will be Tuesday but that's no good for me. Who should I email about rearranging? I also am owed a refund of the pre-9 AM delivery charge off my last order as it didn't turn up till nearly noon. Pete said he'd refund it but nothing in my account as yet...
[/quote]

Is it too late for you to take a call now? The sales team are still here.

Alternatively, email what you need to me, and i will make sure it get to the right person over the weekend.

Also, Ray, the website wouldn't allow me to choose a delivery day. I've had an email saying delivery will be Tuesday but that's no good for me. Who should I email about rearranging? I also am owed a refund of the pre-9 AM delivery charge off my last order as it didn't turn up till nearly noon. Pete said he'd refund it but nothing in my account as yet...

Yeah the delivery option didn't work for me either... Luckily I just passed it & Tuesday is good for me :)

I had to choose to pay for delivery as the free option wasn't available until late December haha

Is it too late for you to take a call now? The sales team are still here.

Alternatively, email what you need to me, and i will make sure it get to the right person over the weekend.

No, I'm still waiting for another offer on Logic + 30C... :p

I'll ping you an email tomorrow morning after phoning a few customers, diary in a state of flux for early next week as had a couple of people wanting to reschedule jobs..

I don't mind taking the hit that much though as I got some good savings

No, I'm still waiting for another offer on Logic + 30C... :p

I'll ping you an email tomorrow morning after phoning a few customers, diary in a state of flux for early next week as had a couple of people wanting to reschedule jobs..

We now have possession of the Romford building Mas, and will have staff up there next week. Would it help if we got all your orders there?

Delivery date went weird for me too. Next Weds would be brill if poss. Thanks Ray

Deal chasing and mercenry git aside. Massive thanks to Ray and his crew for what looks like the weekend I go bust. :clap: well done guys

We now have possession of the Romford building Mas, and will have staff up there next week. Would it help if we got all your orders there?

That would be excellent Ray! Not far from me and a chance to scope out the location. I'll be a regular once you're up and running. Love the firm, beginning to hate your couriers... :D

Fitting a main eco30 on Wednesday, half tempted to make my first online boiler purchase, but feel guilty towards my local merchant.

maybe that's the beers I have had tonight :)

Fitting a main eco30 on Wednesday, half tempted to make my first online boiler purchase, but feel guilty towards my local merchant.

Much as we would love your business, ask yourself this question:

- would they show you the same loyalty?

If they would, then stick with them, and fair play.

If they wouldn't, then get your credit card out.

You are in business my friend. You should always do whatever puts the most money in your pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Very good of you that is
Replies
Views
R
You cant please everyone sometimes you win...
Replies
Views
julesverne
J
R
No worries Ray, you win some you lose some, to...
Replies
Views
R
Its one of a kind Steve
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back