Blocked mega flow | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Blocked mega flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg
It had a little bit off scale in it

That's impressive.
Were they using the immersion, or boiler to heat it? ( or both and didn't realise!)

That's impressive.
Were they using the immersion, or boiler to heat it? ( or both and didn't realise!)

Boiler to heat , too me 6 hours , nightmare
immersion was buried tight in

image.jpg Nice and clean , still bits stuck on coil , unable to budge as mega flow immersions are small

image.jpg Still getting this out off hot tap , not sure how long it will take till it settle

Wow that's crazy, did a good job cleaning it up that good.
selling them a water softener now?

It will take a few days to settle I think. The baffle will be covered too?

Tap filters block none stop , told hi to leave out , flexys on hot also getting blocked ,

They moved in 10 years ago , There was a water softener there when they moved in , but never new if it worked , I found it on the bye pass mode

Tea in hard water is the best kind! Refreshing brew and also providing me a dose of minerals. To you northerners that's like gravy containing multi vitamins

You southerners know nothing. Every one knows gravy contains more vitamin c than a lemon

Jesus Christ that's the worst I've seen. Agree with josh good job cleaning it. Last time I did one the water took a week to settle btw. Flushed it a few times hot and cold first too.
You could use that photo to promote fitting scale reducers for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
60lpm? Are you sure? How are you measuring...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Have you turned the incoming...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi mate, a mountain being made out of a...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Been serviced no doubt?? Never prop open a...
Replies
Views
Back