Blocked toilets | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Blocked toilets in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
By phoning a plumber.
not me though, im snowed under when I get them phone calls. Strange

drain rod and flat plunger probably the most profitable tool in the van ive had the same one 40 years five new rods and six new plungers

My mrs gets really fed up - she buys the mops - i take them on the van - she wont use them around the house anymore (cant think why) and has to buy new ones. Mind you every Easter
she buys a lovely new yellow 30 m hozelock and i then from September cut bits off it to
drain systems down and what have you untill there is none left - its around that time now !

centralheatking

an empty 2L water bottle does the trick, force all that air down and job done. gloves are advised though...

i use one of these,

easy peezy.lol

th

You guys are all crazy, poo flying everywhere, dirty water in your eye, lovely.
I clear toilets by asking "have you put kettle of water down toilet?" they always say yes, book me in and I get call back 15 minutes later to cancel

dont normally do jobs like this but last year i recon this £7 item made me £500 return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Managed go get a bucket full of baby wipes out...
Replies
Views
B
I wouldn't bother even trying. Water jetters...
Replies
Views
As above, remove toilet and new pan connector...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Back