bmw drivers | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the van soon to be replaced by the 110,i also own a rover 75 cdt tuned to 188 bhp i would never drive like a beemer driver after all my cars em.... British and it was not designed by Germans and it definitely does not have a bmw engine #cough#

Why not just buy a BMW 2.0l D, 180bhp as standard plus you get the handling and refinement of a Beemer ;)

drivers in vehicles as seen in the photos, often end up donating their kidneys :) (more commonly seen with mopeds and school leavers)

Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

it's a nice car, but it's not a 'real' hot hatch, you gotta go to the next size up for that, golf, focus etc
this would be my choice, it's better looking too imo.

astra vxr.jpg

Why not just buy a BMW 2.0l D, 180bhp as standard plus you get the handling and refinement of a Beemer ;)
my 75 is on ZT suspension but still very comfortable to drive and it has more class than a beemer

Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

ive heard of that special factory. Sometimes they use metal bits instead of plastic, tho sadly not on the bonnet locking clamp as many drivers have found to there costs.

I've been on Trackdays against renaults in my jap crap. And I've seen several bonnets come up and I've never been beaten by anything French yet.

my last motor before my family car test drove bmw audi merc and none came close to this

Attachments

• Photo01wt.jpg
    Photo01wt.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 40
You'll never guess who's got a controlling share of Nissan, and how they've ruined there reputation for reliability.

renault mate and the engine in that is frm a renault originally thing is the french make good engines its just the car will fall apart around it

Get real chump.

Only morons buy vauxhalls. True story.

if i took the badge off it and stuck a bmw badge on instead, would it be more desirable ?

btw, them clio's are torque less, my tuned astra 2.0 cdti has twice the amount of torque, it would leave yer clio standing in mid range acceleration. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Back