bogus pay for jobs scammers caught up with at last | General Plumbing Jobs Discussion | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter PlumbBobBob
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K

Discuss bogus pay for jobs scammers caught up with at last in the General Plumbing Jobs Discussion area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news but the biggest liberty takers are the fat cat CEO's earning hundreds of thousands while happy to see qualified tradesmen offered as little as 12-13 per hour.

It's a shame I can't name names here, but the parasites are out there hiding in plain sight!

The plumber caught in the scam will have to sell that watch...

image.jpg

I would love to see the paperwork and agreements that was sent to these contractors prior to parting with their cash.

If there was nothing in writing and verbal contracts only - good luck getting your money back.

If you are that gullible, you deserve to learn a lesson the hard way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone help with above questions?
Replies
Views
The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
  • Question
And it's fixed! Had someone move the EV from...
Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back