Boiler advice please | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler advice please in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Nope, 1 was WB accredited installer, other was Vaillant accredited installer. quote for 36CDi Compact around 2.8K Vaillant (no specific boiler in quote) around 3.5K This is for swapping a Vokera Linea 28, manual flushing system, filter, pre sludge remover and post inhibitor, pipework (boiler staying in same place) Existing Gas pipe already 22mm, and condensate pump with line up to attic to tie into soil stack. Don't need controls as already have HIVE.
Was one Vat a
Vaillant ask for them but what do you think of them now, I used to fit Spirotecs all the time but now they seem a bit dated perhaps superceeded by newer designs. I now prefer the Fernox TF1 Omega, similar smaller body design but better magnet centrally located seems to be able attract more crud, better value too but time will tell.
I am an Adey man all day long mate. If people want a 10 year warranty I price for that.

same as harvest... adey all the way. yet to fit the Vaillant filter but its the same as spirotec just with a Vaillant serial number for the 10 year warranty and double the price.:rolleyes:

Wb filter is made by adey I think, great filter. The CDI classic is a better boiler than the compact. Veissman are ok, think there poo doh smell tho. German boliers = over complicated normal quality.

Similar plumbing topics

Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Back