boiler fires on and off every 20 seconds | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler fires on and off every 20 seconds in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lotusse

Hi have and ideal boiler ff30 and it fires on and off every 20 seconds .Is this a problem with over heating . or is the room thermostat not working.

The boiler works a gledhill boilermate 2000 .

Any ideas

Check burner gas pressures not to high
Does it do it from cold or when been on a while and heated up

THE BOILER HAS HAD A NEW PCD . FAN AND PRESSURE SWITCH AS THERE WAS A GASKET THAT FAILED AND MEALTED THESE ITEMS.
tHE PUMPS ARE WORKING OK. iF THE ROOM THERMOSTAT IS NOW AT 15DEG'S ITS OK ANYTHING OVER 19-20 AND IT STARTS. HAS ORDERED A NEW ROOM THERMOSTAT TO CHECK.

NOT SURE IF IT IS A PROBLEM WITH THE BOILERMATE 2000 OR THE BOILER (AS IT FIRES ON AND OFF SO DOES THE PUMP IN THE BOILERMATE 2000 )

THIS WOULDN'T BE A OVERHEATING CUT OFF SWITCH ? THING IT HAS TO BE ON FOR SOME TIME BEFORE IT STARTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Ah makes sense. Thanks for that buddy.
Replies
Views
Was the oil pressure checked before replacing...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Hi John, yes I think you are spot on, if the...
Replies
Views
Back