Boiler help required | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler help required in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Baxi main Eco Elite. Shower taking ages to warm up if at all and when it does the hw light still doesn't come on. Central heating fine, diverter valve changed within last two years

Easy fix for a gas safe engy as it inside the boiler

Edit

didn’t you have this problem early on this year ?

Shaun beat me to it. This is inside the boiler and therefore you need a GSR engineer. I cant comment further as I'm not GSR and most who are will urge you to find a reputable guy

Wife just told me that when the temp indicator drops to about 40 it kicks in
[automerge]1578256155[/automerge]
Just need some idea of what the fault is, I don't intend fixing it myself,I wouldn't know where to start, but I'd like to know if Im getting the right repair done when the fitter calls.
It may also be that I need to order the part
[automerge]1578256425[/automerge]
Easy fix for a gas safe engy as it inside the boiler

Edit

didn’t you have this problem early on this year ?
Slightly different and it turned out to be the igniter

Last edited:
If you don’t trust your gas safe engy Baxi do a fixed price repair around £300 they will fix it

Surely the price is dependent on the fault

nope fixed price anything wrong they will repair granted it only for the boiler but anything wrong with it they will cover

Similar plumbing topics

I am only telling you what I have seen. I...
Replies
Views
Speak to Baxi regards the warranty, as they...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
They claim 120L available at 20LPM at a 40C dT...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back