Firebird oil boiler hot water | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Firebird oil boiler hot water in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I'm attaching a firebird technical update I got some years ago when we were repairing one ,
Seem to indicate heat store should be 78 C also describes how to test thermistors

Attachments

• Technical Bulletin 2010-01 Combi PCB Diagnostics.pdf
    211.4 KB · Views: 49
They claim 120L available at 20LPM at a 40C dT from the 40L primary store (78C) presumably as the boiler will be firing at 35kw output as well.
Any idea of the continuous flowrate at say 40C once the store has fallen to say 50C?, there will obviously be a dT between the PHE and the DHW temperature, is say 16.0/16.5LPM at 40C achievable at a mains/DHW dT of 30C.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
P
If it's an old system then maybe gravity fed...
Replies
Views
thanks.... yes, so my diagram and wording is...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back