Boiler Leaking, Need replacement? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Leaking, Need replacement? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can beat that price :) for a Worcester Bosch + 5 or 7 years guarantee boiler + FREE power flush ( as long as you have a new radiator valves )

Will it include new valves. and a shower fitted?

Another quote today, this for Bosch....

£2770.00 inc VAT

OR....

To site the boiler in the airing cupboard would require a vertical flue and a condense pump.
This would add:
£640.00 inc VAT

This system is not compatible with your existing shower which would need to be replaced with either an Aqualisa Visage exposed digital shower.

£486.00 inc VAT

Or an Aqualisa thermostatic bath / shower mixer fitted in place of the taps.

£365.00 inc VAT

So easily £3,800 with the boiler upstairs, and a shower fitted!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Colin , I am sorry about that I did sent my message and I am not sure what has gone wrong there !

My message was :

Thank you for contacting me , and as you were already mention that you are likely to hire a local installer I am not going to waist your and my time for visiting your home.

Also I were going to suggest a WB 30cdi with 7 years guarantee + Magnaclean + lime scale reducer+new Honeywell trv valves+ power flush for a total of about £1,999.99 all inn !

Stan

I am interested, But you didn't call even though I left my number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be going to op Colin's house to survey job tonight , will give update soon !
by the way he had so many engineers to survey and no one did take a reading for water pressure and water flow !!!! How bizarre

Na Adam got it wrong find some local footings being dug and stick it in there (joke) Stan there's a place in Stevenage that does it I think

will they travel to OX16 post code , do you think ? have you used them Alex ?

Funny other engineers that have been to the house only mention it , and told Colin(customer) they will remove it them selfs the first 2m of 4" ......tc tc tc

But then all the weight from the 6" will drop down ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Yes your oil guy needs to change the flue. No...
Replies
Views
Back