Boiler liberated. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler liberated. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey they were subtle. You should work for the Coventry tourist office drippy!

Happens all the time. I think we have had about a dozen cases over the last couple of years - and thats just us.

No serious attempt to dodge the CCTV, just wear a hat or a hoodie, grab a boiler, jump into a nicked van and away.

Inside job... They new that boiler was there obviously!

at one time in the mid late nineties we were loosing them wholesale it got to the point we were fitting the boilers running the sytems and then removing the boilers until the tenants moved in

This is another reason for a Worcester as you can just fix the jig to the wall & pipe it all up (keeping the boiler safe elsewhere) where as a vaillant you have to hang the boiler first so more chance of theft!

The scumbag now knows how heavy a cdi classic is, shame he didnt trip even more on that copper pipe and smash his face in.

Obviously for the Dna

The scumbag now knows how heavy a cdi classic is, shame he didnt trip even more on that copper pipe and smash his face in.

Obviously for the Dna

nah the box looked too tall & slim for a cdi heavyweight!

There was a van at the start with a corgi logo on it, but gone a few seconds after when the little van drove off? Looks suspicious...

looks like its been stolen from a merchants

As I said earlier - its an occupational hazard for us. Just like you guys get your vans or tube carriers done over, we get these blatant thefts.

The trouble is, if you catch them - and we've caught a few over the years - either the police dont charge them or they get pathetic sentences. But if my lads give them the kicking they so richly deserve, you can bet they would get 12 months for it.

As I said earlier - its an occupational hazard for us. Just like you guys get your vans or tube carriers done over, we get these blatant thefts.

The trouble is, if you catch them - and we've caught a few over the years - either the police dont charge them or they get pathetic sentences. But if my lads give them the kicking they so richly deserve, you can bet they would get 12 months for it.

Is that why the ferroli's are always nearest the door?

Doesn't the CCTV footage go missing though if you catch them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I'm going to go tomorrow to switch it off for...
Replies
Views
I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
In the back of the fireplace there will be a...
Replies
Views
Not if the cylinder is already satisfied, and...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back