Boiler Manuals | Gas Boiler Manuals | Free Downloadable Boiler Manuals | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Manuals | Gas Boiler Manuals | Free Downloadable Boiler Manuals in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply could it not be the stat not providing enough voltage up to the solenoid or are these a common thing on this model
i have never come accross this bbu before i have only wored on baxi bbus thansk for the assistance

If the gas valve is blue it has a 240v solenoid. Brown is 24v and has orange wires. Check the button is turned right round to on.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi yes its the blue one and it turns alway round but only stays on pilot i tried a thermostat from a different boiler to see if it made a difference but it still did nothing i dont like condeming boilers if they can be repaired but it doesnt look good for this one the valves are obsolete which is why i am second guesing myself with the stat issue the customer said it did the same thing 8 years ago and it was the stat

You can get them on fleabay but some are expensive. I think some blue ones were 24v too. Can't remember, but all the 24v ones have bare connections for the wires.

the one im working on is definatly blue 24v how can i be sure the valve is faulty

If it has 24v across the solenoid terminals and the valve is not opening the solenoid is away or sometimes the valve may stick closed. Sometimes if it is sticking you can get it working again by giving it a tap. It won't last long tho.

Ariston boiler manuels Ariston

was going to throw a few in but just gone to that link its got them all.
but if you go to Ebay you can buy the lot for under £5 & put them on the PC I purchased one of thows small compact PC to take out on the Job its great for service gas pressures & combution analysis setup
Index

So plubstar your a star

Tom this great. saved the site but cant open the pdf files am i doing somethig wrong or maybe my pc is too slow.

HHIC » Gas Boiler Installation Manuals Seems to quite a few on here. Saved a lot of em on a little flash drive and keep it in the van. Most customers will let you print a copy on their computers, especially if they've lost theirs.

This is brilliant. Apart from my printer seems to be eating a lot of ink. Dunno why...

You will find most of them here

[DLMURL="http://www.partsarena.com/baxi/"]PartsArena[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I really need a vaillant manual which I'm unable to download - I just get referred to the Vaillant site. The manual is for the Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242/1E as I need to replace the diaphragm which I've read about on this great site. Thank you, Ann

Looks like the site is gone?
Tried it from a bookmark i had incase the address was different but same thing happens.

Is it me or has that link gone awol as well?

Anyone got a link for a Baxi Wentworth Deluxe FF Fire? ( GC 32-075-17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If this is your model, some of your questions...
Replies
Views
..Thanks, i am wondering if we can keep the...
Replies
Views
the op says no water in prv balloon so not prv...
Replies
Views
N
Re: Zoning upstairs. If you don't have 1 set...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Back