Boiler model list required.... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler model list required.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjsaints

Hello,
I need to get hold of a booklet that contains all makes and models of boilers, preferably listing if they are condensing/non-condensing and what grade efficiency they are.

Can anyone point me in the right direction if there is such a booklet out or if not where should I go next?

Thanks,
J.Johnson

I've tried looking but I cant find a list of them all, need old and new boilers.

I'm actually after all manufactures and there boiler models, i just thought i'd ask before going through each company then getting there list of all boilers and having to create the list myself.

There are lists on the Internet but they are out of date. Shouldn't be too hard to update.

You have any links I could use please? For some reason i can't find many at all, would be appreciated though.

I'd suggest something like "boiler manufacturers list"

Took me 3 seconds to think of what to search, not that difficult!

Can then be updated as Howsie says, unless you wanted somebody to do that for you as well!!!

I was just seeing if there are booklets to purchase with All​ manufactures & there models in.

You want ALL boilers?
Past and present...ever made anywhere??

Hello,
I need to get hold of a booklet that contains all makes and models of boilers, preferably listing if they are condensing/non-condensing and what grade efficiency they are.

Can anyone point me in the right direction if there is such a booklet out or if not where should I go next?

Thanks,
J.Johnson

Out of interest why do you need this information.

he doesnt he just wanted to see how many gullible plumbers would start typing out every make and model !

Actually on31 i wasn't seeing how many gullible plumbers what reply i'm in the process of setting up a canvassing company for replacing old boilers with new A grade boilers so was trying to get hold of a booklet for my guys to hold onto so they could flick through and find if the boilers they come across can be replaced or not.

Thanks to everyone else for the links to various websites that have the list, they will help me a lot !

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually on31 i wasn't seeing how many gullible plumbers what reply i'm in the process of setting up a canvassing company for replacing old boilers with new A grade boilers so was trying to get hold of a booklet for my guys to hold onto so they could flick through and find if the boilers they come across can be replaced or not.

Thanks to everyone else for the links to various websites that have the list, they will help me a lot !

In that case the Sedbuk list is the one you want.

thought he was a train spotter who had seen them all and wanted a new hobby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have to do it someday and it make sense for...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
D
The return temperature at the boiler governs...
Replies
Views
Back