Boiler model list required.... | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler model list required.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually on31 i wasn't seeing how many gullible plumbers what reply i'm in the process of setting up a canvassing company for replacing old boilers with new A grade boilers so was trying to get hold of a booklet for my guys to hold onto so they could flick through and find if the boilers they come across can be replaced or not.

Thanks to everyone else for the links to various websites that have the list, they will help me a lot !

Oh dear.

I'm new to this site, need to ask a question about a boiler, worcester greenstar 42cdi, displaying EA intermittently. I've serviced it, replaced electrode assembly, CPA within its limits, condensate clear, neg pressure on fan correct . Air/gas diaphragm ok. Gas supply ok. But still displays EA. any ideas?

I have an idea......

It involves contacting a Gas Safe registered engineer who will be able to look at the problem legally.

Hi, quite right you are Tom.
I am GSR

Great, then an admin of the forum will be along soon to check your credentials & the you need to up your post count to enable you to gain access to the GSR only area. I'm sure you are more than aware of the dangers of gas so any important information regarding it is not dispensed openly on the public forum for safety & legal reasons!

Great, then an admin of the forum will be along soon to check your credentials & the you need to up your post count to enable you to gain access to the GSR only area. I'm sure you are more than aware of the dangers of gas so any important information regarding it is not dispensed openly on the public forum for safety & legal reasons!

Thanks for that, just tryin to find my way around this forum.
have been looking at how to get into the GSR one.

Thanks for that, just tryin to find my way around this forum.
have been looking at how to get into the GSR one.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

do you get a warm feeling inside posting this ? do you have it on permanant copy and paste for when you need it ?

do you get a warm feeling inside posting this ? do you have it on permanant copy and paste for when you need it ?

Permanent copy and paste. I'll only get the warm and fuzzy feeling when everyone reads the forum rules and I don't have to post it anymore.

Yeah my bag for not reading requirements, just getting a bit infuriated with this boiler, another installer recommended this forum so thought I'd give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have to do it someday and it make sense for...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
D
The return temperature at the boiler governs...
Replies
Views
Back