BOILER NOT HEATING ALL RADIATORS | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss BOILER NOT HEATING ALL RADIATORS in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry tim what a load of tosh

your not the first with one of these "magic central heating boxes"

What is the Central Heating management System?

Excellent Tidy Job - Superseal

all thats in the box is a llh and company's are charging 4-8k (the magic box alone is anywhere from 1.5-2k plus an extra pump) to install one and quote half your heating bill

and the system still needs power flushing :D

another scam in a box

I am sorry too. You obviously do not know the situation here. I have nothing to do with magic, or superseal and their overpriced fake, inferior copy product. They are Patent infringers/thieves hiding behind a chain of companies with virtually no knowledge in heating. They are just a bunch of hard-nosed sales people and are causing serious damage to our market by using Oxyvent information to sell their fake product. Despite numerous requests to have their illegal marketing removed they refuse to do so. They are extremely cunning on the web for twisting the truth and linking me to magic to confuse people. I am continuingly trying to distance myself from them but they are devious and keep removing and republishing stuff. It is obvious they are trying to destroy our market, but I am sure people can see right through their scam.
It shows that Oxyvent does work otherwise they would not invest money and time trying to copy it. By the way this is the second time a company copied my idea and put millions into it. I dealt with them in The High Court and put a stop to their actions. So here we go again.
I am a Plumber who invented a product back in 2000 to give an efficient, maintenance free heating system. Oxyvent reduce the Delta T and the cost is similar to that of a power flush and not a rip off. So if any of you come up with a brilliant idea, go sleep it off. It is a nasty world and it is just not worth the hassle and torture to pursue your dream.

Even tho I'm your vid it says before you start have the system power flushed :D

Why do you want to reduce the delta

And how much is your magic box ?

This is a typical example of the damage and confusion magic are causing.
Who said before you start have the system power flushed?

I do not know the price of the magic box as I have made it clear that I have absolutely nothing to do with them.

By reducing the Delta T in the radiators the top and bottom of the radiator is at a more uniform temperature, producing higher temperatures at floor level. It also removes thermal shock from the system.

This is a typical example of the damage and confusion magic are causing.
Who said before you start have the system power flushed?

I do not know the price of the magic box as I have made it clear that I have absolutely nothing to do with them.

By reducing the Delta T in the radiators the top and bottom of the radiator is at a more uniform temperature, producing higher temperatures at floor level. It also removes thermal shock from the system.

It's in your fitting video :D

No I mean how much did your box ?

And your boiler doesn't condense as much if you lower the delta that much (2dc as your system says)

I have absolutely nothing to do with magic or their fake videos. You are obviously obsessed under the magic spell. Check OXYVENT on YouTube and see for yourself.
I have a certified pressure vessel The Oxyvent Tank and not a gimmick magician’s box. For your information it is the world’s first certified pressure vessel of it is kind with TUV certification. The set up process cost €250,000 (one of the reasons why I say do not pursue your idea). We have a good incentive trade price for Plumbers and therefore it would be unprofessional to give a price publically. When the plumber install the Tank we then assist him to give the customer the new Delta T and address any concerns he may have. We don’t just sell a product and walk away like others. We see it through so that the householder can enjoy a superefficient maintenance free system. This is all about job satisfaction and customer care and not just greed that is why we are different.

I never said that Oxyvent reduce the delta T in the boiler. This is typical people jump straight in with condemning comments and have no idea what they are talking about. My advice to you is do a bit of research on the Oxyvent site before you jump to conclusions. I said that it reduces the delta in the radiators. The boiler cycle remains the same therefore the delta T in the boiler is controlled by its own stat. The advantage been that the boiler temperature can be reduced down to 60°C. Oxyvent system is the only system that can keep the boiler in full condensing mode 100% of its operating time whilst reaching higher temperature at floor level, giving higher comfort levels to householders.

So your not in the video in my post above, with your business partner????

And if it's more than £400 it's not worth it

I stand alone and do not and never had a business partner. I presume from your comment you charge £400. For a power flush. You are saying it is better to pay £400 every 2 or 3 years and your customer must tolerate cold rooms, and the usual inefficiencies, whereas we give the customer a maintenance free system with higher comfort in their home with no continuing expense. Do you mean that paying £400 for a power flush is better value than having higher temperatures at floor level, saving fuel, lower boiler temperatures, higher thermal comfort and maintenance free? That is not good customer service and only exploits the customer for maintenance work.

Well the video must be wrong even has both your names as the inventors

And £400 for your heating box / system

And with correct td levels and an air sep you wouldn't need power flush / touch the system for 10 + years

so its just not me that thinks its a llh :D

Craig on Twitter

dont think you will win tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
M
A large storage combi could feed more than two...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Drain from the lowest point if you’re draining...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back