Boiler over heats and turns off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler over heats and turns off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone.
I have the old style boiler, basically last year it started not working after being on for 10 mins.. Replaced the pump and 3 way port valve cleared the lines, bled everything, cleaned it all out Etc. Literally done most things.

Basically it will work bit o my if I manually position the 3 port valve with the actual valve control taken off. It doesn't seem to change between heating and hot water. Is this a programmer issue or a pcb issue sitting th boiler, it can't be much else, surely.

Thanks for any help in advance. I gave up last year and spent the whole winter with the Emerson on, paying for it now.

Could be possible that you have wired the 3-port valve incorrectly, also the programmer could be done for.

How about phoning a heating engineer, after all, that is what we are trained to do :)

Similar plumbing topics

That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
B
I am relatively inexperienced but it happened...
Replies
Views
Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
Back