Boiler Servicing Tools | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Boiler Servicing Tools in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats quite a big saving on my price dirk, thanks for mentioning grahams, i rarely use them as they never seem to have in what I need, certainly in my neck of the woods anyway !

L
I know, but either they have recently changed or I am asking for the right stuff now. I found them a number of times getting me much better quotes than the other usual suspects.
Especially on higher priced items.

Well thanks for the advice guys, I took the plunge and went with the testo cpa 1 advanced kit, pick it up on Monday cant wait!

Would also like to say a thanks to you guys, as I was looking for some brushes for boiler servicing. :yes:
1st boiler service job this week, fingers crossed it goes to plan.

Well just to update, got my testo 327-1 Adv Cpa 1 Kit this week, and used for some basic testing already ( let by/ tightness) , but I have to admit a couple of things I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on ..

1. I was a tad disappointed to find the gas detector is a 15 pound piece of crap feeling thing (it works of course) but I was thinking it would be a testo gas detector , anyone else feel a wee bit duped by that item being so , well cheap feeling compared to the main unit ? and not even made by testo..

2. Anyone in the Scotland area know of a good course that is run up here on the analyser by testo or others, I did cover this in my gas assessment and still remember how to use it (plus I have the mi's), but would be nice to do another wee refresher I think, shoudl it not be in like oban or summit ?

Other than that great unit, solid build and good functionality , pretty crap it has zero memory mind you !

cheers
L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
This is all great information. really...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
E
new boiler. fit a baxi. its not repairable
Replies
Views
Back