boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple in the same price range up here
This is a nice one
[DLMURL="http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34837181.html"]2 bedroom detached house for sale in Gowanbank Estate, Falkirk, FK1[/DLMURL]

This one is about 3 year old but needs a pair of sunglasses
4 bedroom detached villa for sale in 45 Willowbrae, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH47 9HE, EH47

If you want a mansion for when you become a millionaire
8 bedroom detached house for sale in Limefield House, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55

It amazes me the money being paid down south.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple in the same price range up here
This is a nice one
[DLMURL="http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34837181.html"]2 bedroom detached house for sale in Gowanbank Estate, Falkirk, FK1[/DLMURL]

This one is about 3 year old but needs a pair of sunglasses
4 bedroom detached villa for sale in 45 Willowbrae, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH47 9HE, EH47

If you want a mansion for when you become a millionaire
8 bedroom detached house for sale in Limefield House, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55

It amazes me the money being paid down south.

i will work hard few more years and will move out from here ,
this is a dream home to me and my wife the one in FK1

is there any work going about round that way ?

dont fancy turning the switch off at the back of the cooker when they are doing sunday lunch.lol

I like that one too Stan. In a nice bit of countryside and only a £20 taxi from the nightclubs!

Come the revolution you will all want to move to sunny Scotland for a better quality of life :lol:

true ............

i will give up london wages up , if i could afford to pay my mortgage on a house like that up in sunny Scotland

is that it looks so much with the woods like home !

wife is happy to :)

[DLMURL="http://www.findaproperty.com/for-sale/property-9369337"]3 Bed house for sale, Upper Elmbank, 16, Hodge Street, Falkirk - Ref: 9369337[/DLMURL]

Swings and roundabouts tho. It's like -5c in the summer months and I'd never understand the news readers on tv!

Swings and roundabouts tho. It's like -5c in the summer months and I'd never understand the news readers on tv!

It is not as bad as that. You know it is summer when the rain is warm :lol:

Kirsty Young (desert island disks) was a Scottish newreader :smile:

if you need summer you can always go to europe , not much of a summer down in London you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
Back