Brookhouse training centre | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Brookhouse training centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems strange to have been forced into taking the decision to go into voluntary administration when you owned nothing to creditors.

Not strange at all Dan. If you followed the links to the news articles you should be able to read between the lines…

So he spent your money that you should have paid to the taxman then? Nice.

I have auditors that monitors my accountants. Fingers crossed that'll prevent this from happening to me.

Did HMRC not let you off given the circumstances then?

So he spent your money that you should have paid to the taxman then? Nice.

I have auditors that monitors my accountants. Fingers crossed that'll prevent this from happening to me.

Did HMRC not let you off given the circumstances then?

I'll PM you Dan.

just a quick note with regards to brookhouse it definately was this training centre that rang me and the sales person or who ever it was rang me 4 times in total in the space of 2 weeks asking when i was going to take the course etc and when i would be paying the deposit, in fairness to them I never visited them and never took the course so I can not comment on them individually, so for anyone who has had a good experience from them I am glad you did, but as for it wasnt someone calling from them all I can say is it definately was from brookhouse, I just wish I could remember the guys name that was ringing me, and in fairness he did stop when I told him I wasnt interested.

I took my original acs with brookhouse in 2002 and have been back there several times for reassessment and other courses , they have been superb , the training was good and I have carried out portfolio work on two students each one came to me well trained and ready to get hands on , one of them was through the course in no time and was keen to get on. He is up and running on his own and already loving his new business. The other student took considerably longer due to him not turning up .the rate people get through these courses is often down to them. I would fully recomend brookhouse training as I have carried out training for other providers and found them to be lacking in basic knowlage. To prove a point I will put my money wheremmy mouth is and book on several courses this next month. I have been attending for over ten years and have never lost money or been ripped off , I have two apprentices at the moment and they will both be going through brookhouse , if you visit my web site you can email me and ill send you emails of students you can ask them your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hey Kwak, just wondering how you're getting on...
Replies
Views
Stuarty117
S
Yeah looks like you will be on the one before...
Replies
Views
D
I would personally also get heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I was told about a training centre in...
Replies
Views
J
no reply i wonder why.
Replies
Views
Back