Budget Boilers Discussion | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Budget Boilers Discussion in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only fit Worcesters and Ideals, we find the Ideal i-mini is a great budget boiler, although there are cheaper alternatives...

Also, I've never found Vaillant's after sales to be any good recently

Isn't the i-mini is just a Logic plus missing some bits?

i fit viessmann and baxis but budget wise think ravenheat if they are like the old ones dont get many problems till they are 10 plus years old. alphas are ok also wouldnt touch any of the really cheap end.

I've fit a few of the White Heats recently, nice budget boiler for just over £500 inc VAT. Easy to fit and light as a feather to lift. Not had any call backs yet but five year warranty also a bonus.
You need to shop around pal.
479 including vat for the white heat with 5 year warranty

Done a fair few new ravenheats/white heat.
They are great. Nice and light and easy to fit. Very quiet when running. Decent components in em.

They have a new new one out at 600 odd quid which has open therm

They are my budget boiler of choice. Miles better and easier to fit than ferroli, heatline, biasi et al.

Viessmann haggle for free tool kit!

IMG_20161005_202053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's not easy, house is also a HMO so makes...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Worcester normally have a section in the...
Replies
Views
Cheers clarky, I hadn't received any advice so...
Replies
Views
The ideal is a decent boiler. Been out a few...
Replies
Views
T
M
Yeah just waiting to see how that one unfolds
Replies
Views
Back