Buget Boilers.... | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Buget Boilers.... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
idependent is the same as the ideal logic just rebadged for the trade also comes with flue and built in clock
:yes:

The intergas comes with a built in clock and all the parts are interchangeable and only 4 moving parts

might start looking into the intergas boilers, they claim they invented the condensing boiler in 1989, looks like a good bit of kit and there is a supplier in edinburgh. Much is the spare parts kit ??

you wont need a spare kit they come with a 5 year guarantee if you do their course. I know a service engineer for them and he doesnt even bother carrying the breakdown case anymore as he had it in the van for 6 months and got no calls. I use to install viessmann but had a load of agg with them

again training is too far away for me grrrrrrrrrrr when they going to give us more help up north

might start looking into the intergas boilers, they claim they invented the condensing boiler in 1989, looks like a good bit of kit and there is a supplier in edinburgh. Much is the spare parts kit ??

Plumbline are doing them.

Might look into Intergas as well, Didn't know Plumbline were selling them, Thanks Tamz!

They had one on a stand last time i was in Sighthill branch. First one i had ever seen.

I'd never fit an ideal unless the cust wanted it. The Isar would get u hung for recommending it.

Basically the Isar put me off ideals for life.

Promax 24 £599 at mr central heating is a decent buy at the min. Comes with flue and standard timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
I’ve heard the gloworm compact is a good one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Who are you all using for the above...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Check to see on which pipe the pump is on, the...
Replies
Views
Back