Bugs and weird things wanted! - Spot a forum bug? Report it here | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Bugs and weird things wanted! - Spot a forum bug? Report it here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I am happy had loads of 2x likes ...nice, and when I like as a send seems similar
you asked for gremlins ...so there you go my friend ..its not by anymeans an issue
good to see Alan Wright on here he is a good engineer with a solid history as a water
engineer going back decades ...well versed with hydraulic principles
have a good weekend Dan..

Might have better luck in here.
Hi RPM ...u right but centralheatking is tired on my holiday soon and NoT in the ones I own..for a change ..Eire somewhere down the bottom east side beyond Cork . chk Angela has sorted it all out

Similar plumbing topics

Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Any further help on the questions I posted...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, my heating engineer has one on hold...
Replies
Views
mproberts
M
Back