Building control notification | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Building control notification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozak1968

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I fitted a boiler a couple of years ago, the customer is now selling their house. The estate agent wants the building control notification certificate number. Where would they get this?. I always thought that the gas safe notification was all that was needed...... Any thoughts on this one.

That's why when I register mine through OFTEC I get them to send the certificate to me. I copy it and then if there's been no issues getting paid etc I send the original to the customer. Any problems it stays on file for a rainy day.

when you notify through gas safe they send the cert to the customer so they should have it

The estate agent has got the gas safe notification but wants the building control cert. I think he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The estate agent has got the gas safe notification but wants the building control cert. I think he doesn't know what he's talking about.

this is true of most estate agents and letting agents full of bull without any idea. I get this all the time just pass them to gas safe or corgi depending when it was installed

its not your problem if youve notified gas safe, tell the custard to get onto to bc as I understood the record goes to them anyhow and they should have the benchmark ticket you completed stating its been installed correctly. otherwise charge them for a service or safety check and earn some money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It sounds like a misinterpretation of...
Replies
Views
Outside of using a gas-safe LPG engineer, do I...
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
No it won't be why the boiler is on all day...
2 3
Replies
Views
There are other competent persons registers...
Replies
Views
You could try greasing the spindle of the gas...
Replies
Views
Back