Building up my profile... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Hannah
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 8K

Discuss Building up my profile... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused I hope someone can help me.

I don't know how to do a signature on my profile or have a picture on here can anyone tell me how to do this? :smiley2:

Hannah x

i once asked the exact same question... Croppie was not so friendly to me tho... He changed my 'signature' himself....

Just as well that Croppie's back on the old beer, don't think he would have been half as helpful this time last week :) :) :)

Tomorrow is Satarday! You sure are keen!

did you find any plumbing books in the end!? And how was the first week of college :p

I am keen :) Just want someone to make me their little girly apprentice ;-)

NO LUCK THOUGH!!!

Yes I did I have never read as much information in my life! But am going to ask my mum and dad to get some for me so I can start learning more! I was looking at them links that croppie sent me about HASAWA and stuff :) Some really good stuff in there! And if my tutor asks me anything about it I can tell him I got it from Croppie! ;-) haha! First week was ace I was only in one day though and even that was half a day because we have moved into a new building so nothing is ready for us yet :-( BUT I REALLY WANT TO WORK ALONG SIDE SOMEONE SUCH AS YOU LOT ON HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE EASY TO GET ALONG WITH :)

You're getting me in trouble here Hannah.

I've a reputation as being a take no crap, hard as nails, heart of stone, cold as ice mod.

You've exposed me a cuddly wuddly old hector!

BTW am so sorry if I don't spell things right am Dyslexic! I am not thick just struggle with my spellings :-(

You're getting me in trouble here Hannah.

I've a reputation as being a take no crap, hard as nails, heart of stone, cold as ice mod.

You've exposed me a cuddly wuddly old hector!

Well if they think that they've got you all wrong! You're a right little softy and you fall over yourself to answer me and guide me through ;-)!
hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes a heat loss is a good way to asses savings...
Replies
Views
W
Thanks so much for your responses. Always good...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Assuming you're in the UK, you need Building...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ben this is what I thought as it seems...
Replies
Views
Back