Can anyone help with boiler diagnostics | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can anyone help with boiler diagnostics in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaguar66

Hi everyone
im gsr and want to get into diagnostics and be good at what i do ive done a boiler breakdown course but dont get enough jobs on boilers to learn more or gain experience. I am self employed with public liability but i feel useless if i cant fix a boiler breakdown and become upset:sweatdrop: ok maybe i dont cry is there anyone in the manchester area that constantly repairs boilers and wants a lacky for free. i mean free in return for some experience that is :dizzy2: any help would be highly appreciated...

Try a (another) manufacturer's course?

I know experience gives you much more knowledge but these courses are sometimes free and usually not pricey for a day.

Yes thanks for that a couple of the guys i know reccomend these 1 day events i will look out for some in the local area after all knowledge is the key word thanks.

Get in the GSR forum too. More help is available and many of us have done write ups on certain boilers and pictures of parts

this is always the problem even going to do manufacturers courses isnt always the answer manufacturerers tend to teach you the newest boiler which you probably wont get to work on for a few years as they will mostly be under guarantee
gloworm do a good three day course which is usefull and isnt product based shows you how to test with a meter and sequence of fault finding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
If the overheat thermostat has tripped, it...
Replies
Views
I've got the "central heating:fault finding &...
Replies
Views
Mega flow 210i /capacity 195ltr. Was the...
Replies
Views
Back