Can I re-site a meter (inside property)? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can I re-site a meter (inside property)? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi,
Am I allowed to move a water meter? It's in a kitchen cupboard and she wants a Surestop fitted and in order to do so I'd need to move the meter somewhere else in the cupboard.
There is an original old stopcock inconveniently placed she can't get at, then the meter. I'm thinking as long as I leave this original stopcock in situ I can also fit the Surestop after the meter if it makes it easier? As long as it's still before any tee off's?
Thanks
Ryan

Correct I would depending on the stop tap change this as well (stop tap)

Similar plumbing topics

the Same position for meter but riser outside...
Replies
Views
The only opening in a built in gas meter box...
Replies
Views
Not always smaller no, but they’re not beasts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yes a heat loss is a good way to asses savings...
Replies
Views
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Back