Can you fit any pressure reducing valve/ multiblock on unvented. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Can you fit any pressure reducing valve/ multiblock on unvented. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Maybe. But the ones I fit come with the cylinder which means manufacturer approved in my eyes mate.

Unvented associated parts change every few years an engineer would not know if the parts fitted were correct as to when they were actually fitted when new , take the Tribune for example I have seen them with it least 5 inlet control sets over the last 15 years .

Unvented associated parts change every few years an engineer would not know if the parts fitted were correct as to when they were actually fitted when new , take the Tribune for example I have seen them with it least 5 inlet control sets over the last 15 years .
Think I’m being miss understood mate. I’m not saying that they do not change. But when parts are needed I always take a pic of the data badge and send to my suppliers for the recommended part.

On the subject(ish) wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a scheme a bit like MOT where a G3 registered guy/gal could go online to log annual services - this would aid in safety and warranty issues.

The cylinder in question was a grant duowave cylinder with a megaflo multibloc no paperwork and they have literally just bought the house. So not really worried about a warranty as chances are it's not registered etc.

My theory was as long as it's the same spec as manufacturers spec then no problem.

The cylinder in question was a grant duowave cylinder with a megaflo multibloc no paperwork and they have literally just bought the house. So not really worried about a warranty as chances are it's not registered etc.

My theory was as long as it's the same spec as manufacturers spec then no problem.
Have you contacted the manufacturer yourself?

Never knew that mate, cheers for the info. But to be honest, that would have been what I did first, before coming on here. I could have saved myself some time.

You really have one on you tonight.

I did google it and made sure that I could get the exact same specification valve. I then came on here to ask other peoples opinions. I honestly thought that's what this forum was about. Maybe I should just know everything, oh then I wouldnt be on here would I? I would be on facebook swinging my foot long around shouting look at me I'm perfect whilst talking down to people I think are not up to my standard.

On the subject(ish) wouldn’t it be a good idea to have a scheme a bit like MOT where a G3 registered guy/gal could go online to log annual services - this would aid in safety and warranty issues.
You could argue the same for boilers

You really have one on you tonight.

I did google it and made sure that I could get the exact same specification valve. I then came on here to ask other peoples opinions. I honestly thought that's what this forum was about. Maybe I should just know everything, oh then I wouldnt be on here would I? I would be on facebook swinging my foot long around shouting look at me I'm perfect whilst talking down to people I think are not up to my standard.
That’s why I’m not on Facebook :D:D. I will
Leave you too it mate. I honestly hope it all works out for you.

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
  • Question
Morning, he took it out from where it was...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
I think kop has the answer above. I think you...
Replies
Views
No you couldn’t need to be gas safe
Replies
Views
Back