Central Heating Exam Questions NVQ | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central Heating Exam Questions NVQ in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off, but have a think about 12 - I'm sure another plumber will answer it for you.

Hmmmm. He seems to have gone!! Scared him off? :)

If he returns, (I'm off out).

Tell him to look at the pic I will post......

Let him know that I make it that he actually got 11 correct...but not 12 (in my opinion any way!).

17, I'd agree with him on c, though its an annoying question.

Oh and as for 20, I would agree. A is the answer.

Good luck in your future career. Keep studying. Its a very satisfying way to make a living but as said, every day is a school day.

17 is a stupid question as it isn't worded very well and theres more than 1 possible answer imo. q11 has 2 poss answers as well, could also be a

I think with 11: They want to confuse you on purpose!

We know that the mid posistion will rest in the open posistion for H/W. However its main job is the ability to supply them both in the mid posistion. I agree, it's another cracker!

So that's all of them covered.

Let us know if we got any wrong after your tutor marks them.

I really am off now!! :)

spend time with your head in the book and it will be easy. good luck

mohammed786 i apologise for being hard on you but hopefully you can see why i was. you need to try and work out for your self what the correct answers are then come on here to get an idea if you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back