Central Heating Mystery | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Central Heating Mystery in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost count of the people advising that it's a wiring fault but you don't seem keen on that answer. Was it rewired by a friend?! Get the wiring checked and the mystery will be solved.
Please read all my posts carefully.I do think it couLd be an answer,but
The wiring was carried out by competent time served electratian,not me
Its hard to believe a competent electratian could not follow wires,he was not wiring the boiler he was re wiring the boiler.
The boiler is only 5 years old ,and I suspect he did not change the wires as they would have complied with regulations.
The first tenants, after the wiring, did not complain of any problems.

I hope you can see why I am not keen of that anserer

THE MYSTERY DEEPENS

There's no mystery, you either take the advice or you don't mate. The Electrician has not wired that boiler to M.I.'s mate. I've seen it many times and it grips my s**t. Get ANOTHER electrician who can read and follow the M.I.'s. The boiler should always have pwer, not only when you call for heat

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no mystery, you either take the advice or you don't mate. The Electrician has not wired that boiler to M.I.'s mate. I've seen it many times and it grips my s**t. Get ANOTHER electrician who can read and follow the M.I.'s. The boiler should always have pwer, not only when you call for heat

Cant educate pork :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been told time and time again that it's a been incorrectly wired. We're not going to give you a boiler 101 so stop fishing there.

You have had more than enough info to go on as we prefer to be told "it's broken, please fix it! "

Thread closed, please read the forum rules to discover why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help...
Replies
Views
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
L
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
Back