CH off but rads are heating when hot water tap turned on | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss CH off but rads are heating when hot water tap turned on in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

My CH is off. Rads are stone cold then I turn on hot water tap and the rads start heating
The water takes ages to heat through the tap yet the boiler is just the other side of the wall 40" further along
This is a new boiler just installed this week Ideal Logic + 30w
Also 3 rads at other end of house with no heat at all but did heat before new boiler fitted
Fed up OAP !

They are phoning tomorrow.
I've had water leaking through kitchen ceiling and light fittings etc................ and they say all the rads work only not all together. They said if all the rads one one side are turned off it pushes hot through to the other side..I don't want to have to choose which side of the house to heat as it all heated before they started!
They were quick enough taking the money...don't know if Santander credit card will help out

how much did you pay out of interest ? and defo get the instiller back if they dont contact gas safe

Hope this helps some are a wee bit fuzzy
boil16.JPG

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Are you sure the taps arnt off the mains as...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
It would help to know what type of system you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Thanks. I'll try to find a hard copy as I...
Replies
Views
Back