Changing this beast for a combi. Help with pipe work adaptation | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Changing this beast for a combi. Help with pipe work adaptation in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Easier said then done. But take your time and don't rush it. Try and understand exactly what you are aiming for in terms of what to
connect and where and you should be fine. Even if you do struggle the customer will see that you've tried your best and sometimes that's all we can do!

dont offer to install the nouvelle in their other place, you,ll be there till next sat setting it up and if you damage the oven stat, it'll be over £400 for a new one, if you can get one :) otherwise they are scrap value down here, working or not

dont offer to install the nouvelle in their other place, you,ll be there till next sat setting it up and if you damage the oven stat, it'll be over £400 for a new one, if you can get one :) otherwise they are scrap value down here, working or not

not sure if we are gettiint the job to fit the nouvelle but if my boss says yes doesnt leave me with much choice.

heat leak rad is basically a bypass rad should have two lockshields on it and always open its for uncontrollable heat sources like coal and solid fuel which may have been there before the existing gas aga

Be on the 28s too. Easiest thing to do is jump on to 28s in ac with F&R and then link out 28 to 22 above old boiler so grav flow into 22 flow and 28 grav on to 22 ret. easy but u waste scrap [emoji80]

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the replies I decided to reroute...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
Back