Cheap Boilers | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheap Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have them in this area as well offering Boiler & 7 rads £1900 its just a foot in the door ad then the price starts to go up, I charge that as a min for a combi swap.

No you don't you charge £1850 one of your customers told me ;);)

Need to look around Plymouth prices ! seen people doing it for a lot less Labour only £150 +

Hopefully they ain't going to be around for long with those prices. They will either get disillusioned at the hard work with little reward or maybe get a few bumps as they are working at that end of the market & wrap up.
I see so many vans that are here one minute & gone the next.
Need a few of the big sites to get going so a few go back to those.

You all know my rates for swaps from previous topics, but I have done them for as low as £120 labour only, oh ok it was for my Nan.
As other posts, aim at the very least to make £600 on straight swaps, but as already stated, if I had nothing else in the diary then I wouldn't turn my nose up at £300 fitting only.

Hopefully they ain't going to be around for long with those prices. They will either get disillusioned at the hard work with little reward or maybe get a few bumps as they are working at that end of the market & wrap up.
I see so many vans that are here one minute & gone the next.
Need a few of the big sites to get going so a few go back to those.

I know a couple lads that fit them for that carp boilers and carp install tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I took @Chuck to mean: A reputable...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've...
Replies
Views
Back