Clearview 650 multifuel boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Clearview 650 multifuel boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

furryneddy

Hi all, been asked to sort out a multifuel boiler/stove, not having come across one of these before I'm confused about the fact that it has two flow conections and two returns - I only need one of each and the manual isn't very clear on what to do in this case. So do I cap the unused flw & rtn or pipe two into one? It's going to be connected to a H2 link panel (eventually).

So what do you mean by eventually? How you piping it to start with?

Sorry simonG what I meant was when I get round to actually doing it - I have an answer to my question now anyway which is to cap top and bottom on opposite sides - but thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
I do two services stnd and a 5 yearly strip...
Replies
Views
One thing I might add. We too are in a similar...
Replies
Views
Thanks will try this out, appreciate the help
Replies
Views
Back