CM15X boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss CM15X boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivor Bates

Anyone any experience of these? It's a all electric wall mounted combination boiler. Fitted one for a customer who had no floor space fro the likes of a thermaflow boiler and because of the location of her flat was not allowed to have a conventional boiler flue pointing towards a town hall. She had a Worcester 24 junior on the wall for 4 years and was not allowed to use it because of the town hall!
Anyway the CM15X hot water is fine and is hot within 10 minutes, however the heating has never worked, there is no air in the system which the suppliers said would be the main cause, pump spins, it calls for heat then just stops with a fault code flashing. As it is a new boiler it is under warranty, but they are reluctant to come from up north somewhere, although they do say within 3 days of a breakdown they will attend, I'm still waiting after a month..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
B
I think I can get the hot water to work...
Replies
Views
ben341
B
D
you can put it in garage yes if it has a built...
Replies
Views
Back