co-operative insurance feedback | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss co-operative insurance feedback in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

R

REDSAW

their service is absolutely diabolical,

this is what happened to me....

the wife does all the banking and money transfers from account to account. the co-op insurance made a claim for direct debit to go out on the 5th of october but the funds for £16 had not been transferred in time.
they then reported to having sent a letter to me informing this, letter never received!. a week later they said they had sent another letter that was never received by me!.

on the 15th oct they had cancelled the policy according to the letter that i DID receive today informing me that it was me who had cancelled the policy for the work van?

after spending the afternoon calling them they tell me after offering to pay in full or setting up a new policy by paying in full, that i have now been refused insurance and this will go on record for 5 years within the insurance industry!!!!
this has now seen my quotes go from £170 to £355 for the sake of £16 chuffing quid!!!!

my question to them was- why did you not call me? we dont make phone calls! then why not email?- we dont do that either! why didnt you send a recorded delivery letter so we bothe know it had arrived?- why should we!!!

my word of warning is- co-operative insurance is the worst insurers i have ever dealt with in my 35years of driving and warn you that their service is bottom to none imo.

they say i now owe them £26 for policy cancellation- i hope they take me to court!!!

just spent the last 5 hours trying to get insured online as a lot ask if i have ever had a policy cancelled, this leads to refusal of quotes on the compare sites!.

tried one company direct by phone that came in with 'oh! that dont matter sir we can get you sorted' £385**

what a scam imo.

fingers crossed with the one i have found who only ask online if i had ever had insurance refused, wait till this one goes through the process!!

just tell them you cancelled your policy and never recieved any letters fm the coop refusing any insurance!

or you could write to the coop and tell them you are suing for breach of contract and will go via small claims process to recover any excess costs incurred over the next 5 years unless they reinstate your policy and remove the refusal of insurance notes on record. Then go to the judge for his opinion, they are not allowed to turn up with solicitors, just you and them with a friend each if req, cost around £100, but worth the hassle to **** them off

Last edited by a moderator:
thay are charging me £26 for cancelling and have put it in the hands of the debt rcovery team!!!

i asked if they will take me to court...............please, so they pay for it.lol

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
L
I always thought water safe was a scheme...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
R
:D im sure they will find something
2 3
Replies
Views
Back